[gollem] Gollem and Multiple file upload

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 14:32:53 +0600 (BDT)

Hi,

First, take my gratitude for having such noble thought. It's cool to hear right
when I was wishing, the wish is going to be fulfilled. Thanks for the PHP source
reference. Also, good luck on the on the coding.

Please let me know when you are finished with it, so that I can also implement
it in my Gollem.

Gratitudes to all the fantastic Horde people. I wish I could shake hands with
you guys. (Just another wish :)

Regards,

Zia