[gollem] Display

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:51:32 -0400

Hrmm.. unless the login system was changed within the last 16 days (it
was all downloaded from the HEAD branch from CVS on the 10th), then I
have the latest stuff..  Anyhow, the method you described for gollem
sounds inconsistent with the way the whole thing works; you can log
directly into IMP without logging into horde.  Seems silly to have to
log into horde then log into gollem rather than be able to go directly
to gollem.

Anyhow, I tried logging into horde, then going over and logging in via
gollem.  No such luck. :(  Went to Horde, then IMP, then to gollem with
the same result..

-Rich

--
Richard West				mailto:richard.west@divatv.com