[gollem] Document Management System

Peter Arien peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:32:26 +0200

Michael Varghese wrote:
> I'm currently interested in creating a document management system.  I have
> looked through the Gollem project and noticed many features that I
> particularly want in my document management system.  Yet, there are also
> many features that lack in Gollem.  Listed below are the specific features
> I'm looking to implement.  If someone could please inform me if I should
> proceed in working from the Gollem project or start my own project, I would
> be greatly appreciative.  Thank You.

I was thinking about hiring a programmer (student) to start working
on the same. We (the university of Leuven) are looking for more
groupware capabilities. A document manganement system would fit
right in there.

Chuck, I noticed horde-HEAD/gollem-HEAD already has a lot of
groups/perms stuff. Could you elaborate a bit on where you're
going with this?

--
Peter

  K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 16 322219
  peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be  -=- http://pa.cc.kuleuven.ac.be