[gollem] Document Management System

Michael Varghese mike.varghese@ascellatech.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:42:47 -0400

>I'd really like to see Gollem move in this direction; I'm starting work
>today on a little bit of a VFS system that I want to use for Gollem's
>backend in the future, so that Gollem can handle local files, FTP, WebDAV,
>a SQL filesystem, etc. So your features could fit into some or all of these
>quite nicely.

>What did you have in mind as a backend (as opposed to FTP)?

>-chuck

First of all, I am a bit confused what you mean by SQL filesystem.  If you
could elaborate on what you mean exactly, I'd be greatly appreciative.  I
looked into PHProjekt as Christopher mentioned, but it dosn't quite match
what I'm looking for as I stated before.  I'm going to try and work on the
Gollem project, making it more of a VFS that can link to FTP and local
files.  Thanks everyone for your input.

Mike