[gollem] Document Management System

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:36:44 -0400

Quoting Michael Varghese <mike.varghese@ascellatech.com>:

> First of all, I am a bit confused what you mean by SQL filesystem.  If
> you could elaborate on what you mean exactly, I'd be greatly
> appreciative.

I mean storing files and directories in a SQL database - useful for
clusters, for instance, that don't want to use a common NFS mount.

> I looked into PHProjekt as Christopher mentioned, but it dosn't quite
> match what I'm looking for as I stated before.  I'm going to try and work
> on the Gollem project, making it more of a VFS that can link to FTP and
> local files.  Thanks everyone for your input.

Please keep in touch through this list - I'm working on some VFS stuff that
I want to move Gollem to very soon; at first it'll probably be something of
a step back, but I think it'll make Gollem much more flexible and a better
base to build on. I look forward to your contributions!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in