[gollem] Login.php - Surely something I missed on conf.php/conf.xml

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:47:49 -0500

Guys,

    I'm working on getting the Gollem module to work (provide an interface with
my FTP server mainly), but when i only have one backend done in backends.php
and in xml the list value is true or false, i get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: backend in /var/www/horde/gollem/login.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined index: backend
in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 67

Notice: Undefined index: backend
in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 88

Notice: Undefined index: backend
in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 96

Notice: Undefined index: backend
in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 109

    Last time something like this was happening in Mnemo and in Nag, it was
because I had missed a value that was not in the conf.php (mnemo and nag was
complaining that the import_export index was undefined), which i had to add. is
this the same case?

Cheers,

Rodolfo