[gollem] Login.php - Surely something I missed on conf.php/conf.xml

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:07:31 +1200

Rodolfo,
   Your almost there: Just add the following to conf.php (I don't think it's
mentioned anywhere ;-)

$conf['backend']['backend_list'] = 'shown';
$conf['backend']['change_server'] = true;
$conf['backend']['change_port'] = true;

The "True" can be false if you like.

HTH,
Harry

Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:

*>
*>
*> Guys,
*>
*>     I'm working on getting the Gollem module to work (provide an interface
*> with
*> my FTP server mainly), but when i only have one backend done in backends.php
*>
*> and in xml the list value is true or false, i get the following errors:
*>
*> Notice: Undefined index: backend in /var/www/horde/gollem/login.php on line
*> 86
*>
*> Notice: Undefined index: backend
*> in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 67
*>
*> Notice: Undefined index: backend
*> in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 88
*>
*> Notice: Undefined index: backend
*> in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 96
*>
*> Notice: Undefined index: backend
*> in /var/www/horde/gollem/templates/login/login.inc on line 109
*>
*>     Last time something like this was happening in Mnemo and in Nag, it was
*> because I had missed a value that was not in the conf.php (mnemo and nag was
*>
*> complaining that the import_export index was undefined), which i had to add.
*> is
*> this the same case?
*>
*> Cheers,
*>
*> Rodolfo
*>
*> --
*> Gollem mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
University of Auckland
hhoffman@auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*

Mail service provided by IpSolutions
http://www.ip-solutions.net/