[gollem] authentication in gollem head w/ldap

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:12:02 -0700

In an email exchange between Chuck and Rodolfo Segleau, Chuck said,

"I've added code to Gollem in CVS several days ago to strip anything
after an @"

I probably wasn't following the thread as closely as I
should have but it reminded me of a problem that I have been having
with Gollem for the last few days.

I use proftpd with virtual users and ldap authentication as I do with
IMP, courier, etc.  I can no longer login to my proftpd server because
my @mydomain.org is removed somehow.  It was working fine using the more
or less new hordeauth varible.  After a cvs update that just quit working.
I tried username@mydomain.org and ldap doesn't receive the @mydomain.org
just mail=user rather than mail=user@mydomain.org. Btw, I even have
the realm variable set in gollem/config/servers.php dynamically to
mydomain.com.

Could this be why I can't login to gollem using ftp?

Thanks,

ed

 http://worldinternet.org - Mergence of Business and Technology