[gollem] login.php, backend.php & lib/Gollem.php - login failure on ftp

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:51:01 -0500

> ----- Message from chuck@horde.org ---------
>     Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:53:30 -0400
>     From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
>  Subject: Re: [gollem] login.php, backend.php & lib/Gollem.php - login
failure on ftp
>       To: gollem@lists.horde.org
>

> >From imp/config/servers.php.dist:
>
>  * realm: What to append to usernames for preferences and Horde
>  * authentication to prevent login clashes on virtual host setups.

I can't quite remove the realm deal right now. I have them tied into the
preferences of the system so that would disrupt completely the preferences
system (which will make the users recreate their identities and the such).
Neither of the FTPs are working via Gollem (the local or remote), but of
course, logging in from the command line works without a hitch.
Is their a way to make Gollem not add the @mechanus.org to the user name when
trying to log on to the FTP servers?

Cheers,

Rodolfo