[gollem] SQL VFS Failure - "largish" attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:45:06 -0400

Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:

> I checked the binlog from MySQL and nothing out of the ordinary is there.
> I made sure the my.cnf file also allowed for a larger packet size, but
> it's set also at 10MB. I don't think that a 6MB file should inflate to
> over 10MB..

Well, without some kind of error message we can't do much. You're sure the
_field_ size is sufficient (I doubt packet size has anything to do with it)?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>