[gollem] Getting it up and running

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:57:42 -0400

Do a search on the mailing list for this subject,
it bit me as well. What you need to do is to use
the "Configure" tool within "Administration", choose
"File Manager" and configure it this way. You will
end up with a conf.php If you do not know what I
am talking about, then you probably do not have
PHP, Horde or both installed properly.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Davidson [mailto:karl@ziprealty.com]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 6:25 PM
To: gollem@lists.horde.org
Subject: [gollem] Getting it up and running

Hello,

The first error I was getting was unable to find /config/conf.php, I don't
have a conf.php but I do have a conf.xml.  I changed it to conf.xml and I
get a little further.  It is now saying:
"
Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/../../lib/VFS.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/base.php on line 32
"

I do not have a VFS.php anywhere.  Please Help!

by the way,  I have horde working with Turba and IMP already.  Looking
forward to having the FTP functionality as well!

Thanks