[gollem] Re:Getting it up and running

Karl Davidson karl@ziprealty.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:35:18 -0700

Thanks for the response Mike,

I do have horde working properly. I have been using IMP on my system with
turba for the last two months. My PHP is working fine as well. I however do
not know what you are talking about regarding "Administration" and "File
Manager" are those componants of Horde? Do I need another package to access
that? I have searched the message archives, but no where does it say how to
create the conf.php, all the messages just refer to makign changes to it.
There was one other person with my problem, but they were told to refer to
the mailing list archive... hmm..

Thanks