[gollem] ftp and dot files

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:47:13 -0500

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Using CVS HEAD of gollem, with ftp backend, it does not display any of
> > the dot files...
> >
> > Is this design or accident?
>
> ftp_rawlist doesn't return them. Haven't had time to look into it further
> than that...
>
> -chuck

ftp_rawlist($stream, '') doesn't return them.
ftp_rawlist($stream, '.*') will return dot files, but only dot files.

Not sure how to get ftp_rawlist to return both dot-files and regular files.
Worst case we could do two calls and merge the arrays returned?

So I take it this means that it is desirable, and we just need to find a
way to do it?  (accident rather than design?)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

"Can you hear me now? ... Good!"