[gollem] gollem request

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 8 16:05:12 2002

Quoting Shannon Lekas <shannon@flyingmug.com>:

> just a request...and you may already do this.
> I am anxiously awaiting the stable release of gollem.  But I was thinking
> about this last night.  Since the file uploads work over FTP and port 21
> is scanned so much by hackers.  Are you going to allow ftp on different
> ports.  And will SSL over FTP be supported?

Files are uploaded to Gollem wia HTTP or HTTPS, whichever you're accessing
the webserver via. Going to the backend is a different story; if someone
wrote an ftps backend, that'd be great.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."