[gollem] assigning seperate values to vfsroot and "home"

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 10 13:46:40 PST 2002

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> I was wondering if there was an easy way to set the vfsroot and what
> gollem uses for "home" to separate things.  Here's the deal...  I want
> the
> root to be
>
>     /afs/umich.edu
>
> but I want "home" to be
>
>     /afs/umich.edu/user/u/s/username

[snip]

> Any suggestions or pointers?

Sounds like Gollem (and perhaps the VFS:: API in general) should recognize a
seperate 'home' parameter, pretty much exactly as you said. I'd like to see
it; I'll add it to Nag on dev.horde.org, but a patch would be great.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."