[gollem] creating "change directory" menu item..

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Mon Dec 16 10:10:11 PST 2002

> Yup, that's what you want. Gollem::setDir() isn't useful as the name
> implies, it's just used for setting up the session as you said.

Ok, this was ridiculously easy.  I'm shocked it worked.  I'd like to
attribute it to my mastery of PHP, but it's more likely that the Horde
code base is so well written that even house pets could write useful
expansions to it.  :)

Anyways.. I present to you the "change directory" patch.  First pass...
seems to work.

    http://www.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/gollem_change_directory.diff

Liam