[gollem] creating "change directory" menu item..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 18:12:43 PST 2002

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> Ok, this was ridiculously easy.  I'm shocked it worked.  I'd like to
> attribute it to my mastery of PHP, but it's more likely that the Horde
> code base is so well written that even house pets could write useful
> expansions to it.  :)
>
> Anyways.. I present to you the "change directory" patch.  First pass...
> seems to work.
>
>     http://www.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/gollem_change_directory.diff

This looks like a good start. I can use it to get above the 'vfsroot'
setting with the file driver, though; I'll probably need to fix that in
VFS_File, but I'll see (shouldn't be a problem for FTP since the FTP server
handles it, and kinda same for SQL).

I'll try and fix it and get it committed today.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."