[gollem] Re: Session doesn't expire

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 5 01:28:35 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> Of course you're right, it is called hordeauth in the comments, but in
> code it is hordeftp:
>
> // This backend uses Horde credentials to automatically log in.
> $backends['hordeftp'] = array(
>     'name' => 'FTP Server',
>     'driver' => 'ftp',
>     'preferred' => '',
>     'hordeauth' => true,
>     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'ftp.example.com',
>                       'port' => 21)
> );
>
> I am not sure if this could be the reason. Anyway, the exact steps are as
> I described. I have posted my VirtualHost section. My steps are the
> simplest possible. I login as one user, see my homedir, logout, login as
> another immediately but I see the homedir of the first user instead.

But you're not logging out of Horde, right?

What you're doing, by setting 'hordeauth' => true, is saying "use the
current Horde user's login credentials to log in. Ignore anything they
bother typing".

So of course you always see user1's homedir; you're logged into Horde as user1.

If this *isn't* what you're doing, somehow, please let me know.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*