[gollem] Re: Session doesn't expire

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Wed Feb 5 10:58:59 PST 2003

> But you're not logging out of Horde, right?
>
> What you're doing, by setting 'hordeauth' => true, is saying "use the
> current Horde user's login credentials to log in. Ignore anything they
> bother typing".
>
> So of course you always see user1's homedir; you're logged into Horde as
user1.

As you put it, this explains everything. The thing is, since gollem uses
Horde's
authentication, it should be also able to log out of Horde if hordeauth is
used.
Of course, at least for me this is not an immediate issue (and I suppose for
most of the
people), since it seems unlikely that two different users log in
successively without
even closing the browser. But in any case this should be fixed. If gollem
provides
the ability to log in with Horde's credentials, then the Logout button must
have a
meaning...

Thanks
Greg