[gollem] Re: Session doesn't expire

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 5 11:49:42 PST 2003

Quoting G G Papazoglou <grp at med.uoc.gr>:

> As you put it, this explains everything. The thing is, since gollem uses
> Horde's authentication, it should be also able to log out of Horde if
> hordeauth is used.

I disagree. You are not logging in to Horde using Gollem to verify your
credentials. You are passing Horde's credentials on to Gollem. From what you
say, you should not have hordeauth set to true in your backends.php file.

> even closing the browser. But in any case this should be fixed. If gollem
> provides the ability to log in with Horde's credentials, then the Logout
> button must have a meaning...

It does. It logs you out of the server you logged in to. You should not be
using hordeauth; turn it off.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>