[gollem] Pass common set of credentials to Gollem

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Feb 19 16:11:43 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

 | Quoting Jeff Graves <jeff at image-src.com>:
 |
 | > I want to pass a common set of credentials to gollem so that all users
 | > already authenticated in horde, log on to my FTP server using the same
 | > user/pass combination. Where/How do I set this? I tried modifying
 | > backends.php to this:
 |
 | What version of Gollem?  In the CVS HEAD (is there any other version?)
 | I just set the 'hordeauth' flag to true, and bingo I'm in...  Something
 | like:
 |
 | $backends['ftp'] = array(
 |     'name' => 'FTP Server',
 |     'driver' => 'ftp',
 |     'preferred' => '',
 |     'hordeauth' => true,
 |     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
 |                       'port' => 21));

I was just composing a similar email, Eric, but then I re-read Jeff's email
and I understood that he is using the same login and password for all his
users.  That would be something like anonymous ftp.  Jeff can you confirm
that all users use a common username and a common password?  Maybe I'm
reading it wrong but that would explain why he is getting logged out.

ed