[gollem] Pass common set of credentials to Gollem

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Thu Feb 20 09:10:30 PST 2003

Yes, this is exactly what I want. It's not really anonymous FTP since
there is an actual account that's used, but I don't wish to use the
user's IMAP login credentials and I don't want them to be able to
login as any other user. Thus the need to set the username and
password and have that passed to Gollem anytime anyone tries to access
it. And yes, I am using CVS HEAD.

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.