[gollem] File-Downloads with IE6

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Tue Mar 4 14:25:06 PST 2003

Hi!

I have a strange behaviour when downloading a file via gollem from a ftp-
server. After I received the file, I click on the webmail-button in the
application-menu to read my mails. The browser seems to load something, but
doesn't show the inbox of webmail. Instead the page of gollem is as I never
clicked anywhere. A minute later (that's my imp-folder-refresh-time), the inbox
is shown (I didn't touch anything). It's as if IE loads the page but forgets to
display it until there is the refresh.

I tested it with Horde/Gollem/IMP/etc. from CVS on two different installations.
One is checked out from CVS on 13th of dec. 2002, the other is 2 hours old.
Same behaviour...

I'm using IE 6.0.2800.1106. My server is a debian linux with apache 1.3.27 (ssl
enabled). Doing Tests with NS4.7, anything worked fine. It seems to be an IE-
problem.

Do any of you know this problem? Where may be the problem? I would try to fix
it myself, but this would be much code to learn. Maybe anyone can give me a
hint where to look for it and I will see what I can do.

So far...

Gruss,
   Ollie.