[gollem] Gollem-CVS::Display Problem

Joseph M Bironas joseph at josebiro.com
Thu Apr 24 20:05:37 PDT 2003

HI,

I'm running the CVS version of Gollem on redhat 7.3 with the horde
binaries of PHP etc.

Everything is working fine with the exception of Gollem's display. After
uploading files or creating directories, the only column that is
displayed is a line of checkboxes.

In the Display options, I get the following error:
Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/xxx/xxx/htdocs/horde2/config/../gollem/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /xxx/xxx/htdocs/horde2/lib/PrefsUI.php on line 195

In the latest versions from CVS the prefs directory does not exist, and
neither does columnselect.inc. Any clues as to what this dependancy
stems from and why it no longer exists? Also, is there a workaround or
solution to get columns to display correctly?

Regards,
Joseph

--
Joseph M Bironas <joseph at josebiro.com>