[gollem] Gollem-CVS::Display Problem

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:34:32 PDT 2003

Ok, I know what's causing that, and I'll fix it AsAP.

Here's the deal, you need to use the name of the VFS drive (file, sql, ftp,
etc), not the gollem backend.

eg..  if backends.php says...

    // This backend uses Horde credentials to automatically log in.
    $backends['hordeftp'] = array(
        'name' => 'FTP Server',
        'driver' => 'ftp',
        'preferred' => '',
        'hordeauth' => true,
        'params' => array('hostspec' => 'ftp.example.com',
                          'port' => 21)
    );

prefs.php should say

    // columns to be displayed
    $_prefs['columns'] = array(
        'value' =>
        "ftp\ttype\tname\tdownload\tmodified\tsize\tpermission\towner\tgroup",
        'locked' => false,
        'shared' => false,
        'type' => 'implicit'
    );

If you put the backend name (eg "hordeftp") in, you'll just get a screen full of
checkboxes.

I'm sorry - it made sense at the time.  I plan on rewriting it to be like Turba
(where you would use the backend's name).

Liam