[gollem] Is Gollem development active?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 29 15:07:32 PDT 2003

Quoting Chris Carter <chris.carter at ebunda.com>:

> > The horde framework isn't specific to any OS or web server.
> > I've got it running on Win2K with IIS.
>
> I appreciate that, but WebDAV may change that due to how the different
> web servers implement it.

First of all, no, webdav won't change that.

I don't quite follow what you're getting at ; webdav is a protocol. We need
a client for it - or are you talking more about implementing a server?

For a server, there were some interesting ideas about using
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=179 to do a webdav
implementation of our general RPC support, which is certainly possible, but
outside the scope of Gollem.

For client side, I was thinking of using
http://lwest.free.fr/doc/php/lib/index.php3?page=net_http_client&lang=en to
implement a Horde_VFS_webdav driver, which Gollem could use.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.