[gollem] Is Gollem development active?

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Tue Apr 29 17:14:48 PDT 2003

Gollem itself is simply a web interface to some sort of file backend
(for downloading, uploading, changing permissions of files remotely).
It provides users who don't have an FTP client for example, a Web
Interface to an FTP server. I use FTP as an example but Horde provides
many other backends for Gollem (and other apps) such as native file
system, MySQL, etc. It sounds like you could use WebDAV as a backend
for Gollem but I'm not sure it's what you need. Gollem itself doesn't
provide any sort of version control or file locks other than what the
backend would provide.

Jeff Graves, MCP
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.