[gollem] Is Gollem development active?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 29 21:42:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Chris Carter <chris.carter at ebunda.com>:

> I'm quite happy to do the initial grunt work. I can draw from my
> experience in my last project.

Great!

> I take it from your notes that my first work should be focused as
> follows:
> 1. VFS
> 2. The RPC backend and its Horde API.

Yes - the VFS stuff for extra features like file attributes, versioning,
etc.; the RPC stuff for how to make it all accessible via webdav. I have
some ideas on how to do the webdav server, but you should get your feet wet
in all this first.

> I will probably have to ask the odd question in order to get up to speed
> with Horde.

Of course. The dev list (dev at lists.horde.org) is a good resource and place
for such discussion; the nitty details of general webdav/rpc support will
be somewhat offtopic for Gollem, and probably of more general dev interest.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.