[gollem] Is Gollem development active?

Chris Carter chris.carter at ebunda.com
Wed Apr 30 00:02:39 PDT 2003

Chuck wrote:
> While I can see how that would be a powerful, this being a
> volunteer project, you'll have to back that up with a decent
> amount of code for it to gain traction. :)

I'm quite happy to do the initial grunt work. I can draw from my experience
in my last project.

I take it from your notes that my first work should be focused as follows:
1. VFS
2. The RPC backend and its Horde API.

I will probably have to ask the odd question in order to get up to speed
with Horde. I hope to have some time to tinker over the weekend.

Cheers!
Chris

---