[gollem] relative paths

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 8 15:55:47 PDT 2003

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> Anyways.. We should probably use the DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR constant in
> manager.php instead of a forward slash.. it being platform specific and
> all.  Try what I've attached.

I decided not to do this for several reasons. One, it could result in a
windows server that's talking to a unix FTP server generating bad paths.
Two, PHP on windows handles / just fine in paths. And third, this would
mean users would have to know what kind of server they were talking to...
easier, and safer all around, to just standardize on /, I think.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.