[gollem] Wich nightly-build is useable?

Jan Luehr jan at weiler.eu.org
Sun Jun 1 04:27:18 PDT 2003

greetings

I've some trouble installing the nightly builds (nightly made cvs snapshots)
on my system.
The 30.5 / 29.5 build of the horde framework doesn't work - the function
is_a() seemed not to exists, which crashes the framework listing the
available applications.
2.2.3, wich I've installed no, works stable, the imp interaction is also
useable, but it doesn't have any admin menue and gollem crashes, because it
has no singleton method in it's base.php[1], after generatin an empty (<?
?>) conf.php
Which builds are you using?

Keep smiling
yanosz

[1]Fatal error: Call to undefined function: singleton() in
/usr/share/horde2_neu/horde/gollem/lib/base.php on line 19