[gollem] Strange errors

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Tue Aug 12 11:00:52 PDT 2003

Your patch fixed the refresh and action cancelled problems as well
(obviously they were related to those errors - I didn't think that
those errors were the cause since I saw them on both pages that worked
and those that didn't).

Thanks,

Jeff Graves, MCP
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street
Bellingham, MA 02019

jeff at image-src.com - Email
508.966.5200 X31 - Phone
508.966.5170 - Fax

D:\Websites\imp.image-src.com\horde\gollem\templates\manager\actions.i
> nc on line 22
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  copy in

D:\Websites\imp.image-src.com\horde\gollem\templates\manager\actions.i
> nc on line 22
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  cut in

D:\Websites\imp.image-src.com\horde\gollem\templates\manager\actions.i
> nc on line 27
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  copy in

D:\Websites\imp.image-src.com\horde\gollem\templates\manager\actions.i
> nc on line 27

--SNIP--

> Any ideas?

These errors were fixed with a patch I sent to the list this morning,
but I
don't think the patch has been committed to CVS yet.

The errors are really pretty harmless but they do appear on the page
in some
browsers.

Rob Lineweaver
Network Administrator