[gollem] gollem module living on another server

James Satterfield james at uberduper.com
Fri Aug 15 14:45:33 PDT 2003

Guys,
Is there any way to setup gollem on a another server, but have it still use the
horde auth from the main server? My situation is this: The main horde server is
hosted in a location with limited monthly bandwidth. I have a group of users
that are going to be moving a lot of large files around, so I would like to
setup a server in a location that has access to more bandwidth to run the
gollem module. I'm currently using the vfs storage backend and I really like
how it's working. I can switch to any other method on the gollem server so long
as LDAP auth is available for it.
Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated.
Thanks,
James.