[gollem] Passing credentials problem

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Fri Oct 3 12:52:26 PDT 2003

OK - so following the logic that I have somehow stuffed up my config, I went
back to the dist config files (changing just the ftp.example.com bit) then
generated a liberal conf.xml...

As soon as I load the page where you select the backend, I get the same function
not defined error.  Whenever I try to select any of the options, same error.

I guess I will fiddle about in the horde/config dir for a while just in case.
credentials.php is a crystal clean brand new copy.

Cheers,

Kent.