[gollem] Passing credentials problem

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Fri Oct 3 13:01:08 PDT 2003

This now has me a wonderin' whether this has something to do with IMP handling
authentication for the entire horde suite..... I can't think why that would be
and surely that is the way most people have things configured anyways so
someone else would have picked up on it by now.

Barring going back and setting the whole thing up again ( :( )...... suffice to
say, suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers,

Kent.