[gollem] getRequiredCredentials() Problem ?

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Mon Dec 22 06:58:50 PST 2003

> Zitat von Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at zivix.com>:
>
> > Checked out my code last night and today on 2 different horde
> > installations and
> > believe there is a problem with Gollem and the latest VFS package.  I get
> > the
> > following error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
> > in /public_html/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 233
> >
> > Seems to not like the getRequiredCredentials() function in VFS.php  Would
> > post
> > a patch but don't really know the VFS package at all.
>
> Works fine here.

Bah, after I posted I thought "Hrm, did I include SQL?" - sure enough, I
didn't.  I meant to say with the sql driver.  With FTP I have no problem, but
as soon as I try to put a sql VFS, it gives me that error.  I have this in my
backends.php and use the /horde/scripts/db/vfs.sql file.

Sorry for not being clear.

-Mike

// SQL Example.
$backends['sql'] = array(
    'name' => 'SQL Server',
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array(
        // The SQL connection parameters. See horde/config/conf.php for
        // descriptions of each parameter.
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        'database' => 'horde_tempediablos_org',
        'username' => '<username>',
        'password' => '<password>',

        // The SQL table containing the VFS. See the horde/scripts/db
        // directory for examples.
        'table' => 'horde_vfs'
    ),
    'attributes' => array
('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);