[gollem] problem with $conf['backend']['backend_list']='all'

Martin Luethi horde at humbapa.ch
Mon Feb 2 07:42:42 PST 2004

hi list,

when I set $conf['backend']['backend_list'] to 'all' the following error
occurs:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /httproot/_mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 233

the problem is, that the $GLOBALS['vfs']-array is not setup right
with the 'all' setting. a print_r($GLOBALS['vfs']) inside the canAutoLogin
methode gives me:
Array
(
    [] => vfs_ftp Object
        (
            [_params] => Array
                (
                    [hostspec] => 192.168.254.20
                    [port] => 21
                    [username] => anonymous
                    [password] => horde at localhost
                    [user] => tinu at humbapa.ch
                )
...SKIP...
)

when I startup gollem this array should hold all my backends. the methode
createSession (in gollem/lib/Gollem.php) set this up.

but with $conf['backend']['backend_list']='all' this methode won't be called
bevore canAutoLogin (where the error occurs).

the methode canAutoLogin was added after the "show-all"-option.

my questions:
- am I the only one with this problem?
- is there allready someone who is looking at this problem?

I allready took a look at the gollem-source but I'm not sure where to
fix this. I think it must be somewhere in gollem/login.php...
Will take a deeper look if no one is working on it right now

thanks & g. tinu