[gollem] problem with $conf['backend']['backend_list']='all'

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 2 08:43:31 PST 2004

Quoting Martin Luethi <horde at humbapa.ch>:

> when I set $conf['backend']['backend_list'] to 'all' the following error
> occurs:

I'd actually really like to just remove this feature (show all) - the UI is
pretty ugly, it doesn't let you actually move files between backends, and the
code is messy and a bear to maintain.

Would anyone really miss it? I'd much rather have the ability to open new
backends in a new window, or to split the view into a frame that allowed
transfer between two backends.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."