[gollem] Fwd: Re: [horde] Gollem issue

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 24 11:36:01 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von martinez_brain at hotmail.com -----
    Datum: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:29:10 -0500
    Von: Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>
Antwort an: Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] Gollem issue
      An: jan at horde.org

Jan,

You were correct (I should have included which backend I'm using) the
problem shows up using the ftp and hordeftp backends.  The file and sql
backends seem to work just fine.  To add to the previous information...the
"."dot files do not show up either.

V/R,
Brian

>From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>To: horde at lists.horde.org
>Subject: Re: [horde] Gollem issue
>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:22:20 +0200
>
>Zitat von Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:
>
>>All,
>>
>>Gollem (head) is not (parsing?) the information (name, perms, owner,
>>group)
>>returned from the server.  It is unable to identify the difference between
>>directories and files.  All the information regarding the returned
>>structure
>>seems to be crowded into the Name field.  Any suggestions?
>
>I guess you use a FTP backend? You didn't tell us.
>Go to the listFolder() method in VFS/ftp.php and try to find out why it
>fails to parse the folder listing returned from your server.
>
>Jan.
>
>--
>Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>http://horde.org/consulting.php
>--

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php