[gollem] Fwd: Re: [horde] Gollem issue

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Jun 24 18:56:02 PDT 2004

I just loaded the HEAD version. I am seeing the same problem. I am using the
hordeftp definition and it seems horde can not see the difference
between files
and directories. Has this been solved? Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Michael

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------    Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:36:01
+0200    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>Reply-To: Jan Schneider
<jan at horde.org> Subject: [gollem] Fwd: Re: [horde] Gollem issue      To:
"Horde::Gollem" <gollem at lists.horde.org>

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von martinez_brain at hotmail.com -----
>     Datum: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:29:10 -0500
>     Von: Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>
> Antwort an: Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>
>  Betreff: Re: [horde] Gollem issue
>       An: jan at horde.org
>
> Jan,
>
> You were correct (I should have included which backend I'm using) the
> problem shows up using the ftp and hordeftp backends.  The file and sql
> backends seem to work just fine.  To add to the previous information...the
> "."dot files do not show up either.
>
> V/R,
> Brian
>
>> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>> To: horde at lists.horde.org
>> Subject: Re: [horde] Gollem issue
>> Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:22:20 +0200
>>
>> Zitat von Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Gollem (head) is not (parsing?) the information (name, perms, owner,
>>> group)
>>> returned from the server.  It is unable to identify the difference between
>>> directories and files.  All the information regarding the returned
>>> structure
>>> seems to be crowded into the Name field.  Any suggestions?
>>
>> I guess you use a FTP backend? You didn't tell us.
>> Go to the listFolder() method in VFS/ftp.php and try to find out why it
>> fails to parse the folder listing returned from your server.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting.php
>> --

> Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
> Guide! http://dollar.msn.com
>
> ----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----
>

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting.php