[gollem] A build of gollem

You, Hongtao Howard hyou at Foxboro.com
Wed Aug 4 10:31:48 PDT 2004

I download the ALPHA builds of horde 3.0, imp 4.0, kronolith 2.0, mnemo 2.0,
nag 2.0, and turba 2.0. They seems working well for the basic functions.

Then, I download the latest pieces of gollem from CVS repository. But it
doesn't work from the first page. I understand that it's under development.
There are a lot of issues between the versions of all pieces. Would any one
have a compatible builds of horde 3.0 and golem? Or a list of versions for
all pieces that I can download the pieces by myself.

Thanks,

Howard You