[gollem] Problem with latest update

EB horde at rnet-tech.com
Fri Aug 27 14:15:55 PDT 2004

> > I am using the head version of horde et al.
> >
> > When I click on the File Manger I get the following errors:
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php
> on
> > line 56
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: driver in
> > /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 98
>
> > Warning: factory(VFS/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in
> > /usr/share/pear/VFS.php on line 564
> >
> > Warning: factory(): Failed opening 'VFS/.php' for inclusion
> > (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/VFS.php
> on
> > line 564
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrequiredcredentials() in
> > /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 105
> >
> > ------------------
> > If I then click the same link a second time, I get these errors:
> >

> > Notice: Undefined index: label in >
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
> > on line 184
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: dir in >
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
> > on line 185
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: dir in >
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
> > on line 196
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: home in >
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
> > on line 196
> >
> > Notice: Undefined index: home in >
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
> > on line 186
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> > /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 323
> > ------------------
> >
> > I am using ftp as the backend and I can login from the local machine >
terminal.
> > Are there any logs I should check? I saw nothing in horde.log or the
vsftpd.log
> > files.  Any help would be appriciated.
> >
> > THanks,
> >
> > -eb
> >

> Are you sure your backends.php is well configured ? Seems it is trying
> to open "VFS/.php" , like if the name of the backend was not defined...
> --
> Benoit St-André

the non commented contents of backends.php:

<?php

// This backend uses Horde credentials to automatically log in.
$backends['hordeftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // The hostname/IP Address of the FTP server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // The port number of the FTP server
        'port' => 21,
        // Use passive mode?
        'pasv' => false
    ),
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size',
'permission', 'owner', 'group'),
#    'root' => '/home/ftp',
    'home' => '/home/ftp/' . Auth::getAuth(),

);
See anything?

Thanks again.

-eb