[gollem] Help with Undefined Index Error in lib/Session.php

Rob Rosenfeld rob at rosenfeld.to
Sat Aug 28 03:30:15 PDT 2004

Hello, I'm working on a fresh install from cvs HEAD as of 8/27/04.  I'm using
IMP authentication and have the following as the only entry in
hordeHEAD/gollem/config/backends.php.  The web server user owns the entire
/var/horde subdirectory with a mode of 700.

$backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array(
        'vfsroot' => '/var/horde/vfs/',
        'home' => Auth::getAuth()
    ),
    'attributes' =>
array('type','name','download','modified','size','permission','owner','group')
);

After a successful login, the first attempt to enter gollem gives the following
error.  If I try to print out the $key argument to createSession as the first
line of the function, I get $key is empty.  Can you point me to where I've gone
wrong?  Thanks for taking a look.

Notice: Undefined index: in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/hordeHEAD/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined index: driver in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/hordeHEAD/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 98

Warning: factory(VFS/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/lib/php/VFS.php on line 564

Warning: factory(): Failed opening 'VFS/.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /usr/lib/php/VFS.php on line 564

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrequiredcredentials() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/hordeHEAD/gollem/lib/Session.php on line 105

--
Rob Rosenfeld
rob at rosenfeld.to