[gollem] Re: Two backends

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Nov 2 22:10:26 PST 2004

Quoting Tobias Nix <tobias.nix at web.de>:

> Hi Michael,
>
>> Can you try the changes I just made to CVS.
>
> I am able to log out now and change the backend.
> But maybe this was also able before. Never tried
> the log out Button in the top of gollem navigation.
> Thought it is a horde log out button.
>
> Something i can test to check your changes?

Sounds like the changes are working for you (before, you would not have been
able to change the backend).  We still need to clean up the logout
button issue
for installations that don't have the menubar and where the user can select
multiple backends, but I should be committing something shortly to address
this.

michael