[gollem] Re: Two backends

Tobias Nix tobias.nix at web.de
Wed Nov 3 00:05:14 PST 2004

> Sounds like the changes are working for you (before, you
 > would not have been able to change the backend).
 > We still need to clean up the logout button issue

Tested it this morning a bit more and its only working sometimes.
Now i get only redirected, if i uncomment the choosen backend
from the conf/backends.php file.

The url i get redirect to is:

https://domain.tld/horde/gollem/login.php?username=Administrator&port=21&logout_reason=failed&frameset=1

> for installations that don't have the menubar and where the
 > user can select multiple backends, but I should be
 > committing something shortly to address this.

Checked out, but its not shown in the top menu.

Regards, Tobias.

--
http://paupau.biz
http://seventies.de