[gollem] First Installation of Gollem

td at homenet.tzo.com td at homenet.tzo.com
Fri Apr 1 13:50:03 PST 2005

I've downloaded and installed the latest snapshot of Gollem as of 3-30-05.  I
installed it, ran the sql scripts, ran the config stuff, modified the
config.php file further, and still can not get gollem to start.  I get the
following error:

A fatal error has occurred
gollem is not activated
Details have been logged for the administrator.

I am the administrator of this site and I can not figure out what to do here.
I've poured over the mailing lists, googled the error, and looked all over the
FAQ section.  I am unable to find how to get gollem "activated".  If someone
could please help me with this, I would appreciate it as I am also trying to
get rakim installed and am getting the same error.

Thanks,

Antonio