[gollem] gollem Digest, Vol 304, Issue 1

Wim De Geeter wim at karowim.org
Mon May 9 03:16:36 PDT 2005

Thanks, I am a step further now.
Now when user1 is logging in he get his directory [Root]/user1
When user2 is logging in he get his directory [Root]/user2
The problem now is when a user is clicking on the [Root] button he
comes in the root directory and cannot see his files anymore. He can
still create/add folders/files but in the [Root] directory than so
these are visible for everyone. When he will go back to his directory
he has to logout and login again. This is my config in backends.php

$backends['sqlhome'] = array(
    'name' => 'File Manager',
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
         'phptype' => 'mysql',
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         'database' => 'horde',
         'username' => 'horde',
         'password' => '******',
         'table' => 'horde_vfs'
    ),
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group'),
         'root' => '/home',
         'home' => '/home/' . Auth::getAuth(),
);

Is this normal, a bug, or still something wrong in my config??

Many thanks,
Wim

> Hi,
>
> ? I've installed horde 3.0.4 and gollem 1.0. I use SQL Server to
put
> the data in. How can I prevent that users see each other
directories.