[gollem] Problem with Virtual Home Directories

Wim De Geeter wim at karowim.org
Thu May 12 02:39:09 PDT 2005

Hey, I'd like to use gollem with "Virtual Home Directories".
I have created the directory /data/horde with permission 700. When I
create a new folder or file I got no error but I can't see the folder
or file  (see attachment).  In my server the file or folder is
created correctly under the correct user (data/horde/user1/'file or
folder name').  Anyone an idea how this comes?? This is my
backend.php configuration.   $backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'params' => array('vfsroot' => '/data/horde/' . Auth::getAuth()),
'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size',
'permission', 'owner', 'group')
); Many thanks, Wim

http://www.karowim.org