[gollem] Blank Screen in Gollem after install

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Fri Jun 24 07:15:05 PDT 2005

Hey I'm getting somewhere! I'm posting this as I found several threads in the
archives with the same problem which didn't seem to get concluded.

As I am using a hosted server, I can't change the include path, nor can I move
files to it. However, what I HAVE done is copy Log.php to from /usr/share/pear
to horde/lib which solved the initial problem.

I then had a problem with missing file smb.php in VFS.php, but having
taken the
SMB block out of backends.php this went away.

Gollem is now working, and very fine it seems too!

Nick.