[gollem] Cannot upload certain file types

Chad Kasell ckasell at phoenix-int.com
Wed Oct 5 08:04:37 PDT 2005

Greetings-

I am using Horde 3.0.5 with Gollem H3 (1.0).  I have successfully
configured Horde, Turba, Imp, Ingo and am now working on Gollem.  I
followed the INSTALL doc and was able to get Gollem functioning using
the SQL backend.

I am now able to upload files using File Manager but it seems only files
that are .5 MB or smaller will upload.  Any other file (no matter what
file type) generates one of the 2 following errors:

1. FireFox 1.0.7:  When I select "Upload File" I get: "The document
contains no data"
2. IE 6.0.2:  When I select "Upload File" the right side frame goes to a
page saying "The page cannot be displayed" -

    Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

I looked through the FAQ and searched the bug db but found no info RE:
this issue.  It seems as though it is a size issue but I am not sure.
Any help rectifying this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I will be glad to provide more information or excerpts from config files
if needed.

Thanks in advance,
Chad